Laptop Writing

Share Your Feedback

Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Services

Your opinion matters

At Ignite Healthcare, we’re serious about providing you and your loved ones with the best possible care. Therefore, if you have a concern or a complaint, no matter how minor, it’s vital you let us know without delay. A seemingly trivial concern, if not resolved quickly, may lead to a bigger issue. We don’t want this to happen, and most likely, neither do you.  


By understanding your experience of Ignite Healthcare, we’ll gain valuable information to help us improve our services, expand our knowledge and deepen our compassion. As such, we’ll manage your complaint with close attention. We’ll work to resolve the issue quickly and respectfully.

Cute Girl

Confidential feedback

All complaints and incident reports are handled confidentially. Our resolution process for managing complaints is in accordance with NDIS requirements.


If you require support to contact us, please ask a family member, friend or independent advocate to provide feedback to Ignite Healthcare on your behalf.

Support Groups

How to provide feedback to Ignite Healthcare

We offer several ways for you to share your feedback with us. 

Please choose the best option for your needs.


If you feel comfortable to, please speak to your Ignite Healthcare practitioner in person, to let them know what may be wrong or troubling you. 


Please email us: 


Please phone us:

  • Directly on 1800 446 448 between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday to Friday

  • Via the National Relay Service on 133 677 if you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired

  • Via the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 if you need an interpreter 


Please submit your feedback via this form. An Ignite Healthcare team member will be in touch shortly to attend to your concern or answer your queries.

How wouldyou prefer we communicate with you?
Are you sharing feedback on behalf of another person?

Still not 100% happy?

While Ignite Healthcare aims to provide the best healthcare and resolve grievances completely, you may feel differently. Fortunately, there are several government agencies you can access for independent support to escalate your complaint.


The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission ensures people with disability get the best quality supports and services in the safest way possible. If you don’t feel comfortable contacting us with your concern, you can make a complaint about your NDIS provider to the NDIS Commission. Phone 1800 035 544 or visit the NDIS Commission website. 


The Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC) acts independently and impartially to resolve complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria. The HCC also investigates healthcare matters to minimise serious risks to the Victorian public and to help healthcare providers improve the quality of their services. Phone 1300 582 113 or visit the HCC website


The Victorian Ombudsman (VO) ensures government departments and public organisations in Victoria are accountable for their actions and decisions, and that you’re treated fairly by the agency and their staff. The VO investigates complaints and makes recommendations to improve the lives of Victorians. Phone (03) 9613 6222 or visit the Victorian Ombudsman website.


The Victorian Public Advocate is an independent statutory officer who is empowered by law to safeguard the rights, preferences and interests of people with disability residing in Victoria. This includes ensuring acceptable care by registered health practitioners in relation to a person’s decision-making capacity and medical treatment planning. Phone 1300 309 337 or visit the Office of the Public Advocate website.

Helping Hands